blok vastgelopen

Vragen over onderhoud cq reparaties aan de auto.

Moderator: Moderators

hyperman
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

blok vastgelopen

Bericht door hyperman »

Zoals een enkeling al heeft gehoord is mijn blok afgelopen weekend vastgelopen. Vandaag ben ik er achter gekomen wat het probleem is.
een van mijn nokkenas poelies is door metaalmoeheid verbogen en heeft zich vastgedraaid op een schroef in het blok. Het resultaat een kapotte nokkenas, een kapotte nokkenas poelie en een beschadigde distributieriem.
op de foto's is goed te zien hoe scheef de poelie stond.

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

ps kan een van de mods ff de pics resizen want ze zijn ietsje te groot. ;)
Marcel_mx3
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marcel_mx3 »

***************** Leef met je mee hugo....
Dacht je dat hij net zou gaan draaien heb je dit...

Het klinkt in iedergeval als iets wat wel te repareren is, maar dan moet je wel weer kl nokkenassen vinden natuurlijk....
Laatst gewijzigd door Marcel_mx3 op 01 mei 2007, 20:35, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
hyperman
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door hyperman »

kl nokkenassen zijn al geregeld evenals de poelies. weet alleen totaal niet wat de prijs voor een setje 2de hands nokkenassen is. iemand van jullie een idee?
Marcel het is trouwens Hugo en niet Jeroen :mrgreen:
BlackSheep
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Type Mazda: Mazda MX-3 1.6i
Bouwjaar: 1998

Bericht door BlackSheep »

Zo kerel, dat is niet zo mooi man.

Hoop dat het meevalt met de reparatie. Kan niet w8ten om die wagen van je voorbij te zien vliegen.

suc6 ermee Hugo.
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door JD GRAFFIX »

The parts will not be a problem, thats all ready taken care of.......

@the mechanics in the house:

We can asume it was metal fatigue, but I still want to look for other answer.

The crank did not seize, moves freely with no grinding
There is no damage to the spark plugs
There is no damage to the pistons that we know of ....but even if a piston blocked, it would not cause this damage as its the crank that drives the cam gears.
Hugo is testing the valve seats now
The timing belt has no visible damage, or broken teeth
The belt tensioners are ok

is there anything else that we can think of, that can cause that amount of damage??

I broke a valve on my block and the piston smaked it several 100 times, but even that did not cause this amount damage.

I have never heard of a cam gear breaking up like this, or that it breaks the camshaft in this way.......thats a lot of force for an engine that did not rev above 3000rpms.
Lead, Follow or get the @!**% out of the way
Warning: Does not play well with others. (It seems others have a problem with losing)

SideSkirts on Back order :-(
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

Hugo, now that the camshaft is out, pull out the HLAs and check that all the valves are at the same height, place a ruler across the tops of the valves, if one is down.....we know enough.

With a plastic hammer or something similar, give each valve top a strike (not too hard just enogh for the valve to move about 0.5cm and see if it returns.

fill each valve chamber with an egg cup of petrol and see if it stays in the chamber, and for how long.

check the teeth on both camshafts, for damage or broken teeth.

check the friction gear on the camshaft.

also check the camshaft seats (oil bearings) , for signs of grinding.

the only way this damage can be caused appart form fatigue is if the camshaft blocked.....the crankshaft will try and turn the camshaft and thus breaking the gear and shaft.

I will keep thinking of more things :shock:
Warning: Does not play well with others. (It seems others have a problem with losing)

hyperman
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door hyperman »

I stopped for today. I will go try those things later, it's kind of hard for me to find the pleasure in working on my car at the moment.
JD GRAFFIX
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot
Contacteer:

I know exactly how you feel mate....after I blew the third engine up, I just wanted to give in and sell it......but it was jeroen that kept me going with some positive words....and after the fourth engine well.......what can I say.
But believe me Hugo, there is light at the end of the tunnel and even though its f*****g pitch black right now there are a few people who are behind you all the way.

The pleasure of driving the car once its all done will overcome all the downsides. Have break for a couple of days.......it does help.

martinenijenhuis
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot

Bericht door martinenijenhuis »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wat een pech Hugo!! :evil: :evil:
Heel veel succes verder!

Groetjes M&M
Mijn hart, mijn ziel, mijn allesie

Afbeelding
MarcX3
Super-Pilot
Super-Pilot
Contacteer:

Bericht door MarcX3 »

@ hugo is t oppervlak van de breuk waar die gebroken is, scherp of ruw of eigenlijk vrij zachte vormen/gladde breuk.

is t niet bijzonder scherp en ruw op misschien een klein gedeelte na (waar die t laatst afbrak) en past t nog vrij goed dan heb je te maken met metaalmoeheid, wat ik eigenlijk niet verwacht maar t zou kunnen.
Driven by a sixpack
Plaats reactie